The student news site of Center Hill High School.

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

2016 Wintefest Court announced.

Welcome back from winter break, everyone. It is that time of year again—time to dress up in crazy outfits, watch a few good games and show support for our amazing basketball teams. That’s right, it’s Winterfest time.

This year’s Winterfest celebrations will take place January 25 -29. Our spirit days are as follows: Monday will be college team day; Tuesday dress as a twin/trio day; Wednesday dress as a hero or as a villain; Thursday will be “Hunt the Gators” day where one can dress as redneck or in camo; Friday will be Color Day-freshmen wear grey, sophomores wear red, juniors wear white, and seniors wear black.

We expect everyone to go all out in support for our teams as they continue on their journey to the state championship.

Lastly, congratulations to all on the Winterfest Court, and good luck to those seniors who are in the running for Winterfest King and Queen.

Freshmen: Faith Williams, Omar Gonzalez, Holland Watson, and Antwon Honer.

Sophomores: Tiffany Ogden, Kentrell Dorsey, Karina Prado, Johnny Marion Parris Walton, and Auston McMullen.

Juniors: Allie Monette, Gabriel Corey, Ally Flowers, Marshall Gaines, Emma Huey, Eduardo Valenzuela, Emma Peters, and Haytham Abderrahim.

Seniors: Catarina Coleman, Hector Mendoza, Carley Golding, Jonathan Weeks, Erica Soldan, Jeremy Dodson, Myranda Coley, Jordon Lee, Marisa Franklin, and Phalan Jackson.