The student news site of Center Hill High School.

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

The Pony Express

10th graders forced to retake PSAT test.

Staphina Jones
Need help studying for the ACT, SAT, or PSAT? The library has you covered with available study guides you can check out!

The day started off normal, going to school and trying to rush through it, but during lunch assistant principal Brenda Case called the tenth graders who took the PSAT out into the commons.

She had some slightly disappointing news—ALL of the tenth graders who originally took the PSAT had to take it again the very next day.

So without preparation, the next morning re-testers had to march into the multi-purpose room and retake a condensed PSAT. This retake allowed the counselors to see who qualified for the prestigious yet terrifying PSAT class. Students who qualified were sent letters inviting them to a PSAT class info meeting. Congratulations to the forty-two students who qualified.

In an email from the College Board, the administrator of the PSAT/NMSQT, stated that students will be able to access their scores and AP Potential information at studentscores.collegeboard.org on January 7.